Employment at Rissalah College
There are no current teaching and administration vacancies
Rissalah, a Primary School at Lakemba is forming a list of well qualified teachers on whom the school can call to fill casual teaching vacancies.
To be eligible for a casual position teachers must be Australian qualified Primary teachers and meet all necessary regulatory requirements such as Child Protection checks.
To be added to the Casual teachers’ list please submit a CV that includes availability, professional experience, qualifications, referees’ details, contact numbers and email address, and a covering letter marked to the attention of the Principal. Please mark the email as: “Casual Teacher” and send it to email@example.com
All applicants must satisfy the following:
• Teaching and non-teaching staff members must be prepared to share in the traditions and values of the College.
• The Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian Act 2000 requires the preferred applicant to be subject to a “Working With Children Check” as part of the employment screening process. Further details regarding this check may be obtained by accessing the web site of the Commission for Children and Young People at the following internet address: www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au Confirmation of employment is conditional upon the preferred applicant being issued with a Working With Children Check clearance.
• Rissalah College is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and to fair and equitable treatment of all current and prospective employees.
• A non-smoking policy is in effect at Rissalah College, including all grounds, buildings and vehicles.
• The preferred applicants to any position may be required to complete a period of in school observed practice.
Staff members at Rissalah College are highly trained educators who have a commitment to the ongoing development and maintenance of their professional teaching skills. Our Teachers are experienced in a wide range of teaching and learning strategies, which enables them to cater for individual differences and student needs. Their commitment, enthusiasm and professionalism are evidenced by their willingness to work as a team in creating a dynamic learning environment for all primary school students, regardless of their ability.